Thursday, November 18, 2010

new years resolution?

There's so much this semester that is happening that I don't like. It's very evident if you're involved in any aspect of my life. I'm unhappy.

I try to give myself some credit for some changes though. I overcame a huge obstacle this semester and have been powering through all of the graduation processes and apply to grad school stuff, but there are a lot of things I'm still letting slide in my life that contribute to my daily unhappiness.

Isn't that baffling? I know I'm not the only one who does it, but to sit here, daily, weekly, whatever, and KNOW what things are huge factors in my unhappiness, but not changing it.

I want to change it. I hope I change it. I hope by the new year I'll have more of an understanding of this situation and have more of a concrete way of executing the change. Support is much needed.

so this is what I want to try to do, regardless of the year, just soon:
1.) delete my facebook, permanently
2.) continue the battle against my weight
3.) redefine some unhealthy friendships
4.) continue to curb my nosiness and jealousy
5.) do more things for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment