I'm going to attempt the big update post since graduation. The past two weeks have been so busy, I'm losing my sense of time. It STILL hasn't hit me that I'm a college graduate. All the new people I'm meeting lately keep asking me if I'm a student at UF and it's so weird to say, 'No, I graduated.' I feel as though they think I mean high school or something with the looks they give me. Although it's been crazy busy, it's been fun. Here's the break down.
So graduation was on a Saturday. We packed up the Uhaul Monday morning with the big furniture and moved everything in Monday afternoon. It was such a tiring day, and I was so grateful for all of the help Robbie and Franco gave. My mom has been really great about helping with the adjustment too. We got the big furniture put together that day, but I still had a ton of boxes to unload and put away.
I had work the very next day though. The new winn-dixie is pretty cool. I feel like the management really like me. I got offered a full time customer service position which is the job security I wanted. I should be guaranteed a certain amount of hours now. I've talked to a couple other associates too, but it's still awkward for now. Hopefully as time passes people get more used to me.
I did the bulk of setting the apartment up on my days off. Everything is put away now, and the apartment is pretty clean. My room isn't decorated yet, but that'll come in time. I like the apartment. It's not home quite yet, and some things need to be fixed, but it's been fun having Amanda here, and Robbie dropping by.
It's been weird not having anything to do besides work. It feels good to have time to make money though. My car has been acting up which is worrying me. I hope it's something simple and inexpensive, but that's never the case with my car :/
The trip to New Jersey is two weeks away. I'm pretty excited, but it's also a little nerve-racking leaving when things are still new here. I hope everything works out.
Well, that's all I have for now. Things are going to be really different in Gainesville, but I'm hoping the change will be good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm glad things are turning out well! Keep me posted. :)
ReplyDelete<3 Miranda