Despite all of the bills I've piled up this month, I'm actually getting really excited for birthdays and Christmas this year. I'm going to try to budget every penny I have, work like crazy, and get everyone AWESOME gifts this year. I already got something amazing for Robbie for his birthday, so I'll probably tone down his Christmas present. I also have something pretty awesome planned for my sister's birthday present. It feels good to be on top of stuff. Normally I'm shopping last minute for everyone without a clue. Christmas shopping will inevitably be last minute like always, but hopefully I'll have a good plan in mind.
It's supposed to get cold this week. I'm pretty excited about that too. I'm so sick of the heat and high electricity bills. The holidays should also make work pretty busy. I anticipate that to be more good than bad, but we'll see. I love being busy at work. It makes the day go by so fast, and I feel productive. I work tonight. As soon as I get off I'm going to buy comet this dog food and treats that's an amazing sale on at winn-dixie right now. The food bag will last me forever and you get five packages of treats for free when you buy the food :D
There's also another FSU football game coming up. That should be fun. I invited my mom, but we'll see if she decides to come. If not then I'll invite my sister again. She had a blast last time, and it was pretty fun going with her.
Things have been pretty good this month besides money. The post office lost Comet's flea medicine, and it was really expensive, but the pharmacy sent out another one for free finally, and there's just been other normal expenses racking up. I feel like it's all over soon though, and I'll be catching up.
Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Murphy's Law. Suckss. But just know I'll be there soon, so yayyy for that =D. What kinda dog food/treats did you get Comet? I can't wait for Lu & Comet to meet!!!
ReplyDeleteI just recently bought the Pedigree breath busters for him because his breath is bad lol. I just bought some treast by that dog food bran Casears or whatever. The dog on the cover kind of looks like Lu lol.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited at the thought of you visiting, and I'm so much closer than I was in the past!
=)). Oh! You were awarded a blog award, check it out here: http://lizvaughan.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award-my-very-first-one.html
ReplyDelete