Sunday, September 25, 2011

Guess I Never Got My Cootie Shot

I'm so sick right now it's not even funny. This is the worst cold I've had in a long time. It started out really minor, just a slightly sore throat. The next day I wake up with a 100.2 fever, body aches like crazy, sore throat, head and nasal congestion. Nothing I take for the symptoms helps at all. I'm surprised I'm not sick from how much medicine I took so far. My nose hurts so much from blowing it constantly.

I haven't been able to call out of work either. There's no one that can cover my shifts, and I don't want to get in trouble. I can't really afford to miss work either :/

Tomorrow is my much awaited day off. I'm sad that I'll still be sick, but whatever, at least I'm not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment