I keep finding myself thinking about all the things I'll miss about my room mates too, so that is my main point of this post. Here are some of the main memories/things I'll miss about my current room mates:
1.) That's What She Said...jokes.
Every word uttered in this apartment is under scrutiny for a 'that's what she said...' joke. I love that about my room mates. It makes every day conversations absolutely hilarious and sometimes they make it so easy to get them. lol
2.) Watching Bravo, TLC, and MTV shows.
My room mates and I spend so much time out in the living room together. We all have pretty busy, taxing schedules, so I love when we sit out in the living room and just zone out to Cake Boss, Real House Wifes, and Teen Mom. I'll really miss times like that.
3.) Our Dramatic Telling of Our Days.
This may sound like a weird way to explain it, but that's exactly how it is in my mind. I feel like every day, and every time my room mates and I see each other, we sincerely ask about how our day is going so far. Mainly it's at the end of the night, when we're in the living room doing #2 on this list. It always ends up being this dramatic story-telling experience of what went down, or what craziness happened that day. I love it. I always try to hear my room mates out, and help them the best I can, if I can. I feel like we bond well over these story-telling situations, and it only makes me even more interested in them. I'll REALLY miss nights like these, especially because my room mates make me feel heard when I have something bothering me.
4.) Random Trips to Starbucks and Winn-Dixie
My room mates and I always seem to find a way to make late night trips to places. We sit there and watch these cooking shows, or we talk about our days and get stressed out, then we wind up on a cookie or coffee run. I love times like this. We all love to vent over some nice kind of food, or we just need a distraction. They're always such random, but enjoyable trips.
5.) Individual Characteristics
I'll miss small things about each room mate too. I'll miss picking on Mallory for spilling EVERY single food substance she's ever eating. I swear our couch has had every type of drink, soup, rice, pasta, etc. imaginable on it. I'll miss picking on Jessica for being a creeper online. I swear that girl can find anything and everything about a person on the internet.


All in all, I hope that we don't grow apart. We'll all be in different places, doing our own thing. I'll be in Tallahassee several times over the next semester, and I hope to see my room mates around Gainesville, but I just hope things don't change too much. I don't want to grow apart. Pet peeves of living together aside, I'm very close to my room mates, and they're important people in my life. I dedicate this post to them :D



I'm going to miss visiting in Tallahassee. And Mallory, and Jessica. I've never not had fun everytime I visited you guys there. <3
ReplyDeleteYou can come with me to visit!!!
ReplyDelete