I've mentioned in a lot of my previous blogs how hard it is for me to be independent. I've listed so many excuses why, and honestly, I can't narrow it down to one reason. I AM a people person. I'd like to think that's the main reason I don't like being alone, but I don't even know anymore. It's such an adjustment trying to just do things for me. Not making plans with other people, or FOR other people. Based around other people. How ever you want to spin it.
That being said, I did absolutely my own thing this weekend. I didn't want to stay at my apartment by myself, especially after feeling crappy this week. I went to lunch with my supervisor from the prison Friday, then headed to my sister's house for the weekend. We stayed at her house Friday, ate good food, and spent time with the kids. I loveeeeee my niece and nephew. They make me so incredibly happy. Saturday we got up, loaded the boat, and went to Steinhatchee to go scalloping. It was nice relaxing in the sun, still hanging out with the kids, and being on the boat. It took us FOREVER to get out of the water though. Everyone and their mother was on a boat trying to unload.
I ended up driving back to my mom's house late Saturday night. I had some plans, and they fell through, so I called it a night. I tried to do some stuff with my Dad this morning, but he hasn't been feeling well either. I headed back to my apartment early in the afternoon. No reason to really stick around I guess.
I'm not sure what's in store for this week. I have to work. Mallory and I were talking about going to see fireworks tomorrow. I might end up hanging out with a friend tomorrow if they ever make up their mind. I really hope my heart isn't bothering me all week again. We shall see. Rachel's first birthday party is next weekend, so I guess I'm going home again.
I'm still not feeling so great emotionally, but what can you do? I just have to roll with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment