The past few days have been really hard on me. I've been really emotional, and this pain I'm having in my heart is just making things worse. It's so weird. Normally this never happens to me this long. I'm guessing it's stress, but at the same time, I've been more stressed than this before and I've never had this pain for this long.
Setting up an appointment with the cardiologist is taking longer than I thought. It's been four days now that I've had this pain, and I don't think I'll see a specialist for a few weeks. Doing class, and the hotline haven't been bad, but work isn't easy like this. I keep getting short of breath and really tired.
Aside from not feeling well, I hung out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It was nice to see them again, and I definitely needed the time to de-stress, but it was sort of frustrating too. I'm not sure we'll hang out anymore either which is annoying. Things seem to be coming and going out of my life quickly these days. I don't understand why things are happening like they are, and I'm not sure how to respond to this all. I've been praying like crazy hoping something will start to make sense.
Nothing too big planned for the holiday weekend either. I didn't feel like traveling, but it turns out if I stay here, I'll be the only one at my apartment. I'm definitely not wanting to be alone right now, so I think I might visit my sister for part of the weekend. I'm avoiding going home. I'm not happy there right now.
Complain, complain, complain. I'm just not happy :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment