I had a girl's night tonight....and I'm so grateful for it. Some girls from the hotline, Amanda, and I got dinner, then went back to one of the girl's apartments to sit and talk. It was so great. The girls had some wine, and Amanda and I shared some Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade. It was so unbelievably comfortable. No one was drunk what-so-ever, but we were just in a sharing mood.
We all got along really well. It started with the expected 211 gossip, transitioned to guys, then to weird habits, then to shocking facts about ourselves. It was a GREAT night. I really needed this. We're planning to go out again in a few weeks. I love our group cohesion, and how everyone totally included Amanda. She didn't feel like the outsider at all among all of us 211-ers. I love it.
Still praying that things get easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment