Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Box of Lies

I'm pissed off right now. I can't believe it's about to be 2am and I'm still awake. I really see where I stand. My general well being is not a consideration when all that matters is winning an argument. It doesn't matter if you're wrong, if I'm awake, or crying. It's a bunch of bull crap and I'm sick of hearing myself say I'm sick of it and doing nothing about it.

It's all a load of crap. Another piece of time to add to my box of lies...


So because I'm pissed off, and I'm going to upload some pictures of all the bull crap I've been told over the years. I have a box of relationship mementos. My box of lies it seems because none of the bull crap was true. I wish I didn't care about the consequences. I'd upload this crap to facebook and tag all the low lives.


These first three are from a letter Thomas wrote me and left on a vase of roses after begging my mom to leave it at the house even though I was seeing someone else. That relationship was obviously a big joke.






The next few are some letters/cards from Adam


^^^Tears on a letter Adam wrote me....PFT! Right. Guess none of that really mattered.




^^^My husband...just goes to show you how naive you really are in high school.


This is an email from Robbie when we weren't talking. He's writing about how good of a person I was, and how he never thought we'd stop talking, how important we were to him.....Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment