Sunday, June 19, 2011

You're Only Twenty-One For 365 Days!

I'm sitting in my apartment with Amanda singing and dancing to Prince right now. I'm so grateful for days like this. I drove home after my speech final exam Friday to get her, and we drove back to Tallahassee for her birthday Saturday. 21! It was pretty fun, we didn't go crazy, but it was still great. Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade is my new favorite girly drink lol.

We started watching season one of supernatural. It's okay so far. Amanda is obsessed with it, and I have a few other friends who love it, so I decided to give it a try. We've been pigging out and watching episodes all day today. I loveeeee relaxing, since it's not something I often get to do. Amanda will probably stay until I go home next weekend.

I have work all week in the morning, and the crisis hotline, but I get the week off before summer C classes start. I'm not feeling so great to be honest. The past week I was having really bad nightmares every time I slept, even naps, and I've been arguing with a friend a lot, so it's gotten me in a bad mood. I really hate weeks like this though. It makes me think of crappy things in the past, and makes me want to change who I am, become more independent. That's so hard for me though. I start getting really down on myself. I'm not sure what to do about this funk. Right now I'm hoping it'll just go away on its own, but I doubt that. When do you ever get the easy way out?

Anyway.....73 days until my trip to New Jersey and 48 days until Graduation. Summer is flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment