I made a playlist yesterday in light of Valentine's Day. I was hesitant to add certain songs. There are certain memories that I don't want to recall, or it's just too painful, but surprisingly, this playlist made me really happy. I don't feel like I have too many days where remembering felt nice, but yesterday it did. These songs brought back a lot of really good times. So here it is. I could have added a lot more, but now, I'm going to just call this the ultimate love song playlist.
1.) Lifeline -Angels & Airwaves
2.) Everything's Magic -Angels & Airwaves
3.) Breathe -Angels & Airwaves
4.) Sing To Me -Before Their Eyes
5.) I Miss You -Blink182
6.) Always Blink182
7.) I'm Lost Without You -Blink182
8.) Two Is Better Than One -BoysLikeGirls
9.) The First One -BoysLikeGirls
10.) Easy To Fall In Love -Brighten
11.) Ready When You are -Brighten
12.) Just Breathe -Brighten
13.) Friends For Lovers -Brighten
14.) Perfect -Burn Season
15.) What About Now? -Chris Daughtry
16.) Realize -Colbie Calliat
17.) Hands Down -Dashboard Confessional
18.) Never Change -Fightstar
19.) Phone Call -Forever The Sickest Kids
20.) Bruised (acoustic) -Jacks Mannequin
21.) Dark Blue -Jacks Mannequin
22.) Heartbreak Warfare -John Mayer
23.) Half Of My Heart -John Mayer
24.) Slow Dancing In A Burning Room -John Mayer
25.) Dreaming With A Broken Heart -John Mayer
26.) I'm Gonna Find Another You -John Mayer
27.) Split Screen Sadness -John Mayer
28.) Baby -Justin Bieber
29.) Fireworks -Katy Perry
30.) Teenage Dream -Katy Perry
31.) Let Me Love You -Mario
32.) I Can't Lie -Maroon 5
33.) Angel -Natasha Beddingfield
34.) Touch -Natasha Beddingfield
35.) King Of Wishful Thinking -New Found Glory
36.) When It rains -Paramore
37.) I Miss You -The Pearly Whites
38.) Against All Odds -Phil Collins
39.) Can't Turn Pack The Years -Phil Collins
40.) Someday -Rob Thomas
41.) The Man Who Can't Be Moved -The Script
42.) Breakeven -The Script
43.) Careless Whisper -Seether
44.) Second Chance -Shinedown
45.) Open Your Eyes -Snow Patrol
46.) Ready When You Are -Trapt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment