As the title suggests, day five worked out legs and back. I never knew that pull ups workout your back, but apparently they do. I had to stop in the middle of the workout and assemble my over-the-door pull up bar. I had no faith in this machine, but it held me up so I was impressed. lol
I'm not sure what i think about this workout. It wasn't too hard but you could definitely feel the burn. We did a lot of squats and of course pull ups hurt like heck. I'm proud with my effort because several times I wanted to say bump pull ups and skip that part of the workout but I didn't. I made an effort. I never did whole pull ups and i used a chair for help but I TRIED and that's important Tony says. lol
Tomorrow is Kenpo and I'm SO excited. It's a bunch of punching and kicking. I haven't done it before, but we got a taste of kenpo in the cardio workout and I could do it all day. I had a blast. It's really easy to get into.
I could for sure up my weight in the arms work out and today's workout. Core synergistics still holds first place for most pain. Although yoga made my lower back ache like crazy even though I didn't finish the workout.
I really hope this works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment