Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No Rest on Rest Day?

I did an extra day of cardio today instead of resting. I really doubt my ability to eat healthy so I think I need to incorporate a lot more cardio. I'm a little down about it though. I feel really exhausted. I know it's been a hard first week, but I don't feel like I should feel this tired.

I don't think I need to eat more, but maybe more of something else? Not sure. I've had A LOT of veggies this week, which I'm very proud of. I think I consume a decent amount of protein. I'm not sure about what to do with carbohydrates other than what I eat and not think about. They say to carbo-load for energy right? I feel like I'd get out of control with it though...

Any suggestions?

I'm hoping for a great weekend coming up. Thomas is visiting and I'm super excited. Tomorrow is going to be a really long day. Pray for me if you read this before 6pm Thursday night. I really need it.

3 comments: