Next week I'm either buying a treadmill, starting P90x lean, or both. Keep me accountable. I want to lose forty pounds. I think i'm going to turn my blog into a progress log. Thoughts?
It has been killing my body. I've felt like I've needed a walker this whole week. It's a good feeling though. I've never done a workout on my own that I felt worked every muscle I have. I hurt in places I never knew possible :D
I might nix the treadmill. I was hating on P90x pretty hard. I was tired of everyone talking about it and all the hype, but i feel better now doing a routine and I can use my leasing office treadmills I guess. It's just a really big investment.
I'm extremely driven, I have deep compassion for those in my life, and my relationship with music has been my only stable one. I'd do anything for love.
go for it. I'll hold you accountable.
ReplyDeleteget an eliptical instead of a treadmill. Same effect but less stress on your knees.
ReplyDeleteAh, knew you had to have a blog around here somewhere. Found it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, amelia told me she'd hold me accountable when we started running. Then she never did it again. Luckily i've motivated myself somehow.
But seriously, good luck w/ the p90x. I hear it's tough and weird and really effective.
It has been killing my body. I've felt like I've needed a walker this whole week. It's a good feeling though. I've never done a workout on my own that I felt worked every muscle I have. I hurt in places I never knew possible :D
ReplyDeleteI might nix the treadmill. I was hating on P90x pretty hard. I was tired of everyone talking about it and all the hype, but i feel better now doing a routine and I can use my leasing office treadmills I guess. It's just a really big investment.