Monday, May 23, 2011

At The End Of The Day...

So things haven't gotten any less hectic, tiring, or stressful, but I finally got a better understanding of something I really needed. It's given me a more positive outlook on things overall. I'm glad for it.

My mission these days is to make and save as much money as possible. I have so many expenses over the next few months. I just spent a ton of money this past weekend on the security deposit for my new apartment, my nephew's birthday, gas, food, and graduation announcements. Now I have to get my oil changed, budget for furniture for the new apartment, a mattress, my credit card bill, my trip to New Jersey and some other miscellaneous items I want more than I need.

Money is stressing me out, but like I said, I'm feeling better than the past two weeks. I REALLY hope it stays this way now. Speech is still really crappy. I hate that class. I can't wait for the first summer session to be over. I don't have any big plans for memorial day weekend. I have to work on the extra day off, so it's kind of like a normal weekend for me. Maybe if things go my way Robbie will come up here and we'll go kayaking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment