Things have been so crazy lazy. I know that's a generic adjective to describe it, but I need something that lumps all the emotions together that I've been feeling. This has felt like the longest two weeks ever. I've cried, I've yelled, I haven't cared, I cared too much. It's just been the cliched emotional roller coaster. It doesn't make sense either. I've been so busy from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep, so why has it felt so long and awful? Here's a look at what I've been doing...
Monday: class 8am-10am, work 11am-6pm
Tuesday: work 7am-2pm, Crisis hotline 5:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday: Crisis hotline 8-11ish, class 12:30-2:30, work 4:00pm-11pm
Thursday: work 7am-2pm, Crisis hotline 5:30-8:00pm
Friday: class 2:30-2:30pm
How can I be that busy, and time drag? I feel so exhausted.
Anyway, moving on. I came home this weekend. I can't tell you how badly I needed it. Like I said, it's been a long, exhausting two weeks. I've been very unhappy and stressed. Coming home has helped that so much. I feel like some of the things I've been stressing about have cleared. I got to spend time with friends. Amanda and I FINALLY signed our lease for August. That definitely took a load off my shoulders. I'm super excited. We have to plan and budget for some furniture and moving costs now. It's going to be great!
My nephew's 4th birthday party is tomorrow too. My sister invited all of Pre-K and Kindergarten. 86 kids RSVPed, and who knows how many will just randomly show up. My sister rented two bounce houses, a cotton candy machine, a snow cone machine, and we're grilling out for everyone. It's going to be nuts. lol I'll definitely post some pictures after this weekend.
So basically this post is to say I'm feeling a little better. I don't want it to be like the other post I said I felt better on. That one ended up being premature. I really hope this rough start to summer is winding down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment