Cardio yesterday was good. I'm not feeling very sore at all now. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Thomas tells me I need to up my weights instead of doing so many reps, than I'd feel the burn. I'm considering it. However there are no weights involved in cardio, which leads me to today.
Shoulders and arms was pretty good. I tried to use my ten pound weights the whole time, but gah! I really have no upper body strength. They tack on this awful ab workout on today's workout too. I tried my hardest. That's all I can say.
It's becoming harder to continue to make healthy eating choices. A week of mainly vegetables and I'm really craving doughnuts and pasta. Any suggestions on how to conquer that habit?
Enjoying my weekend so far. Hope everyone else is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



my experience w/ giving up less healthy foods you like is that it keeps getting harder for a while after you've started. but then eventually you just get used to doing w/o and it's not much of a problem. but then if you give in once it becomes a lot easier to give in again. so tough it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement. I'm definitely trying to make healthy choices. Food is sooooo hard for me to give up.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Gil is visiting me this whole week so I've definitely indulged too much this week, but ahhhh I'm trying.