I have about an hour before I turn 21. You have no FREAKING idea how excited I am. It's not even so much the alcohol. I'm beyond excited that my two best friends are here, and I know no matter what we do, we're going to have a blast. We saw Your Highness tonight. It was okay. Typical movie from James Franco and that other dude that's always with him from Pineapple Express. Not worth $10 dollars though.
This next hour is going to drag. I am over-prepared for this occasion. I have massive amounts of snacks prepared: cake, nacho cheese doritos, cool ranch doritos, barbeque lays, sour cream and onion lays, coke, sprite, diet pepsi, sierra mist, cran-grape juice, cran-raspberry juice, white cran-strawberry juice, and orange juice. Knowing that it's all ready is making time drag even more.
Everyone at my apartment looks like they're tired though. This is lame. 47 minutes. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment