So last night was pretty awesome. I went with my room mates while they got piercings lol. The other Jessica got her nose pierced and Mallory got her belly button pierced. I had been peer pressuring Mallory like crazy to do it. I was very confident she'd like it and that piercing involves minimal pain. I think she's really happy she did it, it looks cute. I give Jessica props for going through it. A needle through the nose sounds awful to me and she said the pain was a lot more than she anticipated. It was exciting and it made me want to get anything pierced or tattooed right then! Oh Amanda, where were you during this urge!? Lol There's nothing I want pierced anymore though and I'm not ready for another tattoo... yet.
I came home with an energy drink ready to do work. I have SO much to get done before this weekend. It seems I have a million tests and homework assignments to prepare for. I really just want it all out of the way so I can have a care free weekend. That's part of the reason I've fallen off the blogging universe. I did a ton of work last night and now I have a ton of reading before Thursday.
I'm so excited for this weekend. I wish a few hundred dollars would just fall in my hands right now. I want to buy a bunch of stuff to make sure that my friends coming up here will have a good time. I don't want everyone sitting around being bored, but people keep reassuring me that you don't need much to do if you're drinking. I don't know. I'm still worried about being a bad host. I think it'll be fun to try new things in general. I want to look up jello shots recipes for a fun thing to make during the day and I bought a blender to make fun icy drinks! :D lol I'm gonna have a blast just making stuff. I feel like I might go over board with what I buy too. I don't know how far a bottle of alcohol goes and I want to try everything lol Drink really should be progressive experience. People who literally wait until they're 21 like me are bound to go overboard.
I'm kind of nervous about all of the myths people keep telling me about. Don't mix dark with light liquor. Don't mix beer with liquor. Don't eat this, don't eat that. Drink this before that. I feel like no matter how careful, what order, or how anything is made, I'm doomed to get sick. What REALLY matters when it comes to the type of alcohol you're drinking? I honestly have no clue :/ I'm a little sad that I won't have birthday cake on my birthday either. :( That's kind of a... mom goes out, buys a cake, hides it, then brings it out for happy birthday and I don't think my friends are going to think to do that or be that coordinated. Oh well :/
I'm probably going to have a million more posts about my birthday. Bare with me, you only turn 21 once :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Pre-drinking..Advil and water. While drinking, eat carbs, lol. I've yet to have a major hangover. I tend to stick to flavored beer ( green apple Smirnoffs, Mike's lemonades/limeades, and Mike's Margaritas!!!!! Oh, and Seagrams's Jamaican Me Happy) I've done vodka with cranberry juice, vodka and Dr.Pepper,vodka with raspberry lemonade..and I think that's it with vodka. I hate beer beer. Plain and simple. Will's obsessed with Bud Lite Lime, and I gag just smellin' it. I'm gonna start making mixed drinks on my own. There's a book at the alcohol store for $5 with hundreds of recipes. ;). Flip cup is fun. So is beer pong. =))
ReplyDelete