Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pft....You're Not Important At All!

In this day and age, how come we don't have a system set up where all I have to do is type in exactly what I want in a man, and then I'm given my best matche's contact information? Why? Don't you think that would make millions? I know there are dating websites, but I mean straight up type it in, no need to put yourself out there and talk with people online, just straight up you have everything I want, we should hang out.

I'm really frustrated with feeling like I want things so much more than others around me. With guys, with peers in school, with working relationships. All of it. I want to see people, hang out, talk, walk through life with them, but it's like...by no means reciprocated. I'm tired of being disappointed with the quality of people around me. Where the hell did all the good natured, hard working, fun people go?


Anyway....today, and this week have been good despite my rant just then. I've been in a good mood and I don't have a ton of school work or tests at the moment. I'm going home this weekend and I hope it'll be a good time. I'm getting more excited for my 21st. Been stocking up on snacks and stuff. I'm worried that everyone is going to get bored hanging out at my apartment though. Any ideas to entertain people?

1 comment: