I had a REALLY bad day yesterday, which made today crappy as well. I knew something would happen to try to take away the happiness I've been clinging to. I don't feel like it's all gone, but yesterday really took a toll on me. I had to work from 7am-2pm, when I got off work I had about an hour before I had to be back on campus for a meeting with one of my professors. After that meeting I had about an hour and a half before I would have to go back to campus a second time for the first night of 2-1-1 training. So that's roughly two hours of free time minus traveling. During that entire two hours I was dealing with some family drama.
I'm always there for my family, I try really hard to listen and I never ignore their calls, but yesterday was getting under my skin. Monday through Thursday I have NO time to myself, so it got under my skin that during my two hours I got nothing done, and I didn't get to relax. Then after 2-1-1 training, I came home and dealt with THE SAME drama AND my laptop got some crazy virus. It took me about an hour and a half, and three people's advice to get my laptop working again. I stayed up WAY later than I wanted to, especially after such a long, stressful day, and I didn't get to study at all for the test I would have the next morning (today). That's not all though.
After having my free time ripped from me, and dealing with my laptop, all I wanted was for someone to comfort me. I was fighting back tears through the laptop ordeal because I was beyond exhausted and I didn't want to deal with this after a crappy day. I don't get someone to listen to me though. I get an uncalled for attitude and insensitivity ending with me crying my eyes out to my mom for the next hour about how I can't take the stress of the day that I just had.
I woke up this morning feeling awful. My eyes and head hurt from crying so much, I was exhausted because I stayed up way too late dealing with everything, and I had to get up early to study for my test and drop a form off at my bank to report a fraudulent charge on my account. Waking up like that just made the day blah. My laptop seems okay so far now, but I'm really disappointed with the person who gave me such an attitude last night, and my responsibilities didn't disappear. I still had my test, another meeting with a professor, and work tonight. I hope I wake up happy again tomorrow, but I don't see it happening.
I really hope this weekend returns me to the state of bliss I was in earlier this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so sorry love, text me at times like this silly!
ReplyDelete